Saturday, March 30, 2013

Home again!

HI all! We have been home 2 weeks now and life is starting to "settle in" before we uproot ourselves and begin on our journeys again in May. I am excited to get out of town as this trip takes us home to Oregon and to family on my side. 

While we are home here in Oklahoma, Don will be having surgery to repair a cornea separation in his eye from his past cataract surgery. Then hopefully, he will be fitted for his new hearing aides and new glasses. Yay! We had also planned to go camp with our friends but that gathering is the same weekend as his surgery. DRAT! 

Today the kids and I went to my friends new tea room; Magnolia Tea Room here in Bartlesville and oh my! the food was amazing! I am so happy for my friend and I wish her all the success she can handle and then some. So far, it has been a huge hit in our area and the tables are consistently full. 

Then we headed out to "the farm" where my sister-in-law and brother-in-law live. They have cows. I love cows. They also have calves and I love calves even more. I wish I had taken pictures of them. However, I did take pictures of their little charge, Anna. She is just over a year old and constantly going non-stop. 
Miss Anna
Is that not the cutest face? Well, she is a spitfire and reminds me so much of her momma - my niece. 
In other news, God has been at work on the whole sunset scene too. Oh boy! 
Well, that is all I have for you today. Tomorrow is Easter and we are headed to church. He is risen!!! 
Have a blessed Easter Sunday and hug your "peeps" a bit tighter on this Holy day. 

Your faithful Peep-lover-of -cows-and-calves-and-Anna :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment