Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Clean and Fling!

Okay, here goes.

I have to get rid of a lot more junk. This will be round two and while I am anxious to be clutter free, I do love my stuff.

I googled "spring cleaning list" last week so I could compare it with my own list (in my head) and have a printed copy to hand to the dear husband in hopes that he would help. HA HA HA! I know, I am delusional.

At any rate, this is what I found and I LOVE it:

Spring cleaning list

The gal who writes this blog has some really clever and brilliant ideas! I wish I were so brilliant...

Anyway! I have gotten off topic, sorry about that.

Now that I am armed with my list I can get started tomorrow, or the next day... or even the day after.

I am not really looking forward to all the work and what has kept me from being motivated today is knowing that we have some construction repairs planned and why bother cleaning if we are just going to mess it all up with dust, dirt and construction grime again?

Well, I can start sorting through and getting rid of stuff - that will help with the moving stuff to storage project so we can do the repairs without stuff in the way.

Alas, it's time to begin.

Sincerely,
your procrastinating bloggerette


No comments:

Post a Comment